This is one of my favorite cold pasta salad recipes. Perfect for a party or a great addition to a grilled piece of steak or chicken. The best tip I can give you is not to buy a cheap Italian dressing. Stick with Wishbone or a brand that you truly like the taste. I also like it best when it has a chance to chill for several hours.
.: RECIPE :.
Italian Pasta Salad
12oz. multicolored pasta
8oz. artichoke hearts
8oz. pitted black olives
8oz. canned mushrooms
1 pound block mozzarella cheese
1 pound block cheddar cheese
16oz. Wishbone Italian dressing
1. Cook pasta as directed on package
2. Rinse pasta in cold water for several minutes
3. Cut cheese into 1 inch cubes
4. Drain mushrooms
5. Drain black olives and chop into small pieces
6. Drain artichoke hearts and chop into pieces or you can keep whole
7. Add all ingredients to a large bowl.
8. Add about 2/3 of salad dressing to the bowl and mix well.
9. Chill for several hours.
10. Add more Italian dressing as needed.
I also like to save some in case there are leftovers- it tends to get dry and you can freshen it up with some dressing before serving.