Sugar cookie, cool whip, cream cheese and fruit make up this yummy dessert. This is probably my kids all time favorite treat and the pan always comes home empty when bringing to gatherings. You can add any type of fruit that you wish so every time it tastes a little different! Try bananas, strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, grapes, and raspberries. Plus, since there is fruit, this counts as a healthy dessert, right?
1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 pk (8oz) cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 container (8oz.) cool whip
fruit of your choice
1. Spread dough evenly across a pizza pan or baking pan.
2. Cook dough according to package directions. Let completely cool.
3. Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and cool whip.
4. Spread mixture across entire cookie.
5. Cut up fruit and add to top.
6. If using bananas, dip them in lemon juice or orange juice to prevent them from turning brown.
Chill until serving. Cut into slices or squares.
PRINTABLE RECIPE JUST FOR YOU!