You all know I am addicted to using my crockpot so here is another scrumptious recipe for you to try. As always, it was super easy to make and didn’t take much time at all. Cutting up the chicken probably takes the longest. Let me know if you try it!
.: RECIPE :.
Cream Cheese Chicken with Broccoli
5 – 6 skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 package of Italian salad dressing mix
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 cup chopped onion or tablespoon of minced onion
1 can (26 oz) cream of chicken soup
1 bag of frozen broccoli, thawed
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
Cooked pasta noodles
1. Place cut up chicken breasts in the crockpot and coat with olive oil.
2. Sprinkle with Italian salad dressing mix.
3. Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
4. Cook mushrooms and onion in a large skillet coated with cooking spray for about 5 minutes.
5. Add soup, broccoli, and cream cheese to the skillet.
6. Cook until all ingredients are hot and then add to the crockpot.
7. Cook on low for 1 hour in the crockpot.
8. Serve over cooked pasta.