This Cinnamon Cheesecake is so delicious and people will think you slaved over this yummy desert, but it is super easy to make. I’ve made this several times and the other day when I bought the ingredients to make it on a whim I thought I would share it with you all. If you love cheesecake and cinnamon I promise you will be amazed at how great this tastes with very little effort.
2 pkgs. crescent dinner rolls
2 8oz. bars of cream cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 stick butter (melted)
1/2 cup sugar
3 tsp. cinnamon
1. In a 13 x 9 ungreased pan, spread 1 package of crescent rolls on the bottom of the pan.
2. Mix in a bowl the softened cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and vanilla.
3. Once creamy, pour evenly over rolls.
4. Spread the second package of rolls on the top.
5. Melt butter and pour over rolls.
6. Mix 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tsp. cinnamon in a baggie.
7. Sprinkle mixture over top of butter.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Tip: It tastes the best when served warm!