You know those amazing biscuits from Red Lobster? Or Ruby Tuesday? I found a recipe on Big Oven the other day and thought I would try them out. They were delicious!! They tasted just like the ones at Red Lobster. I thought I would share the recipe. Just don’t blame me when you eat them all!
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
1 cup Cheddar cheese; finely grated
3/4 cup Whole milk
2 tablespoons Butter
1/8 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/4 cup Butter
1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Dried parsley flakes
1 dash Salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cheddar cheese, milk, 2 tablespoons of butter that has been melted in the microwave, and 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder in a medium bowl. Mix until well-combined.
3. Drop approximately 1/4-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Combine 1/4 cup butter with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, parsley flakes and salt. Brush this mixture over the tops of each unbaked biscuit.
5. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown. Serve warm.