No blog post today because I am busy trying to learn the new maps on Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation. Double Points Weekend!!
Actually I haven’t had hardly anytime to play today because I have been busy
– Cleaning bathrooms
– Putting clean laundry away
– Painting Karli’s fingers and toes
– Grocery shopping
– Taking Blake to a birthday party at Q-zar
– Preparing Pigs in the Blanket for dinner for the first time
– Trying out a copycat recipe for PF Changes Lettuce Wraps for an appetizer/snack (they were yummy- will share later!)
– Picking up Ken’s moms Mother’s Day present because I am such a great wife (I had my mom’s gift 2 weeks ago!)
Here are 2 of my rugrats hanging out in my car waiting for the birthday party to start. We were a little early.
As soon as we eat dinner I plan to get in a few more games before we head to Blake’s baseball game under the lights. His first game he went 3 for 4 with 5 RBI’s and they won 6 to 5! I hope he plays as well tonight!
Then it’s all COD all night baby!!!
I said no blog post, but I pretty much just did a blog post, lol!